Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our Week Long Camping Trip at Pineview

We spent a week camping up at Pineview Reservoir during July. Amy, Dave, Katie, Jared, Grandma and Grandpa Nelson & Shennce were all up there with us. Tara and Derek came up with the kids for an evening and also one of the days. The guys had to work so they would get up early and come home, shower and go to work and then come back up at night. Amy and I had a schedule, we would hang out and do crafts and play around until lunch time and then after lunch we would take the kids down to the lake and let them swim for a few hours. It was pretty relaxing and a lot of fun to be able to to just hang out with family. The kids had a blast down at the beach and in the water. We try to do this every year because it gives us a chance to get away but yet the guys can still work and they don't have to take time off. We just got a new trailer so that made it a lot easier to camp than trying to spend a week in a tent...it was a blast.








3 comments:

Jenie said...

A whole week of camping! Looked like everyone had a great time.

Rachel said...

I am impressed that you survived an entire week of camping...honestly, I don't think I could do it! Camping is just not something I love...the camping I grew up with was in hotels! It's fun that your kids get to hang out with their cousins and play in the water...looked like a good time!

Amy said...

It was a BLAST!! My kids are already talking about next year! It will even be funner for me because I will get to have a cute 1 year old. Looks like we will be carrying a port a crib down to the beach also!!