Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Some Fun Pictures of the Girls

Last Friday Lydia's very favorite person...Robyn got married! Lydia was so excited about going down and seeing her in her "pretty dress". After the ceremony I took Lydia and Abby and took some fun pictures....just thought you would like to see them. The wedding was down in Memorial Grove in Salt Lake, it was so pretty down there...a fun place for pictures.





Yes...Lydia is sad, this was our last picture and she was running to get to the spot and she fell, but it is so cute..she tried so hard to smile for me.


Lydia and Robyn. I feel bad for Robyn sometimes because Lydia is GLUED at her hip whenever she sees her. If we are getting together with the Porter's the first question that Lydia always ask is if Robyn is going to be there. Robyn makes Lydia feel important...thanks Robyn!

7 comments:

Jenie said...

What sweet girls you have. Jessica sure wishes she had a sister.

Natalie said...

Your girls are darling. I love that park - great place for photos :)

Rachel said...

Sisters are the BEST!!!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

These pictures are adorable, seriously. They just look so grown up, I'm sad that we miss so much. :(

Melinda said...

Wow. A lot of fun times and a great family!

Jackie said...

What a goregous family you have. I am excited to have your blog address. I am a blog addict. It is so fun to have a peek into others lives. Thanks for sharing.

Robyn said...

Angela! Seriously, you make Lydia out to be a pest! :) What you didn't mention is that I Love Lydia and that she is my favorite cousin (don't tell the others they might feel bad). I hope you know how much it means to me to have her around. Seems like no matter what happens in life as long as I can make it to a family party at least I know that Lydia thinks I am the best thing ever, and that makes my world! Thanks for bringing the girls to the wedding, I didn't get to spend much time with any of you but it meant the world to have you there!