Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lydia is AWESOME!

The other day Lydia told me that she was ready to cut her hair and that she wanted to donate it to Locks of Love. I wasn't so sure if I was ready for this to happen..as most of you know I LOVE doing her hair. But lately she has been wanting me to blow dry her hair and straighten it...well I don't always have a hour in the morning to do that, so that was one of the reasons she wanted it cut short...so it can be "flipped out". Lydia has nice thick hair so it is fun to be able to share that with someone else. The one thing she said when it was all done was, "Wow, I don't have to hold my neck up!" I started to laugh. Thanks Becky for donating the haircut...our hair dresser doesn't charge when someone is donating their hair. I thought that was pretty neat too. Lydia I love you and think that it is neat that you are thinking of somebody else!




10 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE IT! Short hair looks very good on her...and the nice thing about hair is it always grows back.

Natalie said...

She is such a cutie. I love the short hair too -

Robyn said...

AWWW! YAY for Lydi! It looks awesome! Lydia will always look adorable no matter what but having her hair flipped out is super cute! I know she has been talking about this for years since Abby donated her hair a few years ago. Thats so fun that it was finally long enough and she wanted to do it.

Jenie said...

Very very cute new hair!

Amy said...

Cute cut!! It made me laugh to see her that night...she couldn't hold her head still...she kept flipping her hair all over. I can only imagine how much lighter it feels!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Oh my! Did you cry when the hairdresser was holding that cut off ponytail in her hand? I LOVE her new hairdo though. What a sweet thing to do!

Allison said...

SO CUTE!!! I love it!

Jacqueline said...

I love her hair...it is so cute short and flipped out! Lydia, I think you are such a sweet and caring little girl. I miss you!

Jackie said...

What a very special girl you have there!!! She takes after her mother. You both are truly an inspiration to me. Cancer is such a terrible disease and some of my friends have lost children to cancer so this is close to my heart. Thank you for being and example to many!!!

Latessa said...

Cute hair, gorgeous little girl.