Monday, February 16, 2009

Thanks Russ...I LOVED your Valentine's Gift

Russ and Rob planned Rachel and my Valentine's Gift together. They got us both a gift certificate to a spa. Russ kept telling me on Saturday that we had to be up to Logan by 3:00, well when we got there they told Rachel and I to just go get in the car and take off...well our gift certificates were in the car. So we went off to have a pedicure and a massage (buy one get one free special..even better!). When we got home there was a sign on the back door that said, "Welcome to Roosters" ... they had totally planned dinner, had it made, set the table with candles and then had the kids serve us. It was a lot of fun. We did ask them how they were going to top this next year!!! Start planning early boys!!!

2 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

I guess Russ knows how to work it huh?!!! I might have to have Spencer read this post! :)

Jenie said...

What a great husband! Sorry to hear about the broken wrist Zeth! That sucks. JOey ended freshmen basketball with only one loss out of 20 games. We were the best in the area. Most of the team was sick on the last game and we almost scored 100 points. 2 baskets away was all! Bummer. I'm happy to end the season though! It was a lot of work!