Saturday, March 14, 2009

Zeth is Back in the Game!!

Zeth's hand is healed and he sucked a little weight and got down to 92 pounds. Last week he went and challenged the JV and the Varsity guys on his team and worked his way back to Varsity. He had two really good matches last week. I have put a clip of one of his matches here...enjoy! He was challenged on Friday for his Varsity position but was able to hold on to it. So this next week he will wrestle Varsity. They will have one more week after and then the tournaments start up. I will keep you posted! Good luck Zeth, you are doing great!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That kid was pinned. I don't know what that ref. was looking at. hehe

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

The boys and I loved watching this. He has a big future ahead of him! I agree with Russ, the kid was pinned... I can spot that stuff from a mile away! Keep posting the videos!

Anonymous said...

Wow..I guess wrestling just runs in the Porter genes huh? :) Congrats to Zeth! And just so ya know, I love your blog layout..its cute!

Jenie said...

I am not an expert in wrestling, but I say he was pinned! Majority rules! Cool video