Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sisters and Singing

Abby and Lydia love singing with Choral Collection. Lydia has so much fun because Katie is in her class with her. They are fun to watch. Abby is in the older class and enjoys the songs they sang this year especially one from "Wicked". It was time for their Spring Concert so they got all dressed up and ready to go. After taking pictures inside we looked out at the fun blossoms so we took a couple pictures out there too. Spring time just makes me happy!


I thought it would be fun to add a video of the girls singing. Lydia and Katie are in the front row. Abby is with all the "blue shirts" you just can't see her very well.


This is one of Abby...that you can actually see her in it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

It is fun seeing them sing. Will you email me the one of Katie and Lydia so that I can post it to my blog also??

Fun!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

I love it all... I love the pictures, I love the costumes, I love the tree! Lydia and Katie are definitely not short on personality and I think Abby is the next Hannah Montana!