Friday, October 16, 2009

First Day of PRESCHOOL -- for Kyler

Yeah...it is Kyler's turn to have his "first day of school." He was so excited to go see Miss Bonnie and start going to school like the other kids. He loves school, but he really likes being home with me during the day when it is quiet and the other kids are gone. There are times when the kids have had a break from school that he will come up and ask me when the kids are going back to school. He is my bud and I love having him around...I can't believe that he will be turning 5 in a week!!!


Notice his name tag on the table...he isn't really happy about that situation. He would rather have a little bit more freedom and be able to choose where he sits. That is one thing that he brings up a lot..."I sure wish that I could choose my own seat". Lesson learned: Life goes on!!!



1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Are you sad that your last in in 'school'? Or maybe you're doing a happy dance. :) I can't believe he is turning 5. It's not fair how fast our babies grow up!