Sunday, March 23, 2008

Zeth's Wrestling










Zeth is wrestling for Syracuse Junior High. He made the Varsity Team wrestling 78 pounds. He is having a lot of fun. He has had 7 matches....2 he won by forfeit, 2 he won by points, and the last 3 he has pinned the guy. In these pictures he got the pin. (Thanks Uncle Dave for coming and taking the pictures!) Zeth has put in a lot of work, they have practices every day until about 5:30 and then they have an early morning practice on Friday...Russ goes to that so that he can help out. Russ also gets to help coach the JV team at their meets which he loves. Actually watching them both I am not sure which one is having more fun! He has a couple more meets and then the District Tournament will start the first part of April...I will keep you posted. I love going and watching him wrestling it just makes me very nervous and I do a lot of yelling...I just want him to do good! Thanks for all the support that he gets with this and for the family that has come and watched, I know that he appreciates that.

7 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

We wish we could be there to watch. The boys loved seeing these pictures. He looks so grown up... all 78 lbs. of him. Congrats Zeth. Keep the pics comin!
P.S. I'm sure Russ is sooo proud!

Unknown said...

The pictures of Zeth wrestling are good, don't know about the one of the fat guy on the edge of the mat though. :)

Rachel said...

What fat guy is Russ referring to? They are awesome pictures of Zeth...are you bringing them to scrapbook? It looks like a hard sport...so, way to go Zeth!!!

Angela said...

Yes, I am bringing the pictures, in fact, I even have two of them blown up to 5 x 7's and I have the lay out ready to go in my head! I am so ready to go up scrapbooking!

David said...

What a stud, it was fun yelling and trying to take the pictures at the same time, glad I could help.

Amy said...

Way to go!! Good wrestling and good photos. Glad I could contribute such a great photographer to the family!

Grandma Martin said...

Zeth...Way to go...I love coming and watching your matches...Good luck next week in the district meet...I know you will do awesome...Love from Grandma Martin