Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yeah Zeth!!!!

This season has been a lot of fun for Russ just because he was able to help out so much. He helped coach the JV matches and that way he was right there on the mat with Zeth when he went to wrestle. I asked Zeth one time if he could hear me yelling. He said, "No, I can only hear my dad and coaches." I know that this is something that he shares with Russ and they both have a great time.
OK, I made it through the first offical tournament...it wasn't easy. I was a basket case. I can honestly say that I think I was more nervous than Zeth...poor Zeth had to sit and watch me try to get control of myself and not let my nerves get out of control...thanks Lani for talking me through it! Hopefully next Wednesday won't be so tough for me....who am I kidding!

4 comments:

Grandma Martin said...

Angela...I am so proud that you made it through Zeth's 1st Place match...I had my doubts...I love you...Mom

Amy said...

Way to go...both of you.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

I remember my mom being nervous when my brothers would get bent in ways they shouldn't be bent. Somehow they make it through. My bros would tune out everyone but my dad's voice too. I think that has a lot of meaning behind it! Go Zeth, and Russ, and Ang!

Angela said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I will be better after the District Tournament! I will keep you posted on the results!