Friday, July 11, 2008

Abby's Piano Recital


It was Abby's Piano Recital! She did a great job...all the hard work paid off. She memorized both of her pieces. Abby is really loving piano and practices hard...probably the biggest challenge that she has is the fact that her MOM is her teacher!!! It is never fun to have to practice in front of your teacher. I try really hard to just let her practice and not step in too much. One day I told her that if she treats me like a teacher I will treat her like a student and when she treats me like a mom I treat her like a daughter...so really we do pretty good together. This was my 12th recital. I have 13 students, which is plenty because I only want to teach 2 days a week. The recital is my pay day and I was pretty excited about this one...it is sure fun for me to see my students progress.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Abby you did wonderful. Your hair is getting pretty long again.:) Keep working hard on that piano.

Melinda said...

Very Cool. I wish we were still a part of your recitals--especially my boys!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Great job Abby! We wish Ang was closer to teach our boys!