Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY....BIG 10

Well Abby is double digits!!! She is a big 10 years old!!! We had a fun party for her. Since her birthday is in October it is pretty fun to bring in a Halloween theme and play some Halloween games. Abby and I planned her whole party in September and ordered some craft projects, games and party stuff from Current Kids. They said that it would take 10-14 business days to get the stuff...I wasn't worried because I had ordered it in September. Well needless to say I hadn't gotten the stuff so two days before her birthday I has calling them and they informed me that they were having "trouble" with their computers and they hadn't sent the stuff yet. So after telling Current what I thought about that!!!...we planned a new party! But it sure turned out fun and all the girls had a great time.





Abby is my biggest helper. She is so awesome and so willing to do all (well most) of what I ask of her. I love to have her babysit for me because I come home to a clean house and happy kids. She is our peacemaker in the family and she is always making sure that we are doing what is right. We LOVE you Abby.

1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

10?? No way! Happy Birthday Abby. We're bummed to miss out on all the fun!