Saturday, October 18, 2008

KYLER'S First Day of Preschool

Yes, my baby is in preschool now. Tara and I signed both him and Mia up with Miss Viki...they are both in heaven thinking about how big they are and having a backpack and heading to school. Tara and I trade days with each other. So on Mondays I have Mia all day...usually from 9:00 to around 6:00 and then she takes Kyler on Wednesdays from about 8:00 to 5:00. I LOVE it!!! It gives me a complete day to myself where I can plan to do all those things that are hard with kids. But then on Mondays Kyler has a friend to play with. They are becoming the best of buds!


Here are some pictures of Mia and Kyler playing dress up....Batman and the Princess!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute...are they holding hands in the last picture?

Angela said...

yes...they love each other!