Friday, April 17, 2009

The DISTRICT Tournament

Zeth took second in the District Tournament. His final match went into quadruple overtime. During one of the over-times Zeth had a takedown which is worth 2 points..just before he could finish the move and get the 2 points the referee from the other mat blew his whistle and Zeth thought it was his ref so he jumped up thinking he had the 2 points. Then the Centerville kid went and scored 1 point in the next round so he ended up winning...I was so sad!!! I have that match taped, it is over ten minutes long. It is hard for me to watch just because had the whistle been blown just a second later Zeth would have won. But he is actually doing a lot better than I am about it. It was an incredible match and he never gave up! Great job Zeth for an awesome year of wrestling...I look forward to next year!

1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Zeth, congrats on all your victories! We are lovin the videos. I wish we were there to watch in person. Maybe some private lessons for my boys when we come???