Thursday, April 10, 2008

ZETH is a STUD!!!

Zeth went to the District Wrestling Meet on Wednesday and he took THIRD place. We were so excited for him to be able to place at District in the seventh grade. The other wrestlers in his weight were all in eighth grade. He had to wrestle his JV partner again for third and fourth, but he pulled it off and was able to take third. It was a fun day for us. I wasn't as nervous as last week, but I was still pretty nervous. He is going to take a break from wrestling for a little bit...but that doesn't stop him from looking ahead at the shoes that he wants for next year!

4 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Wow, that's so awesome! Since my brothers are all graduated, I miss going to wrestling meets. You should film one and post the video on your blog so we can see it!

Angela said...

I will have to have someone come with me to film. I can't even take pictures, I am shaking and yelling so bad. But we will have to video it so that you guys can see it!

Natalie said...

Hey Angela- I just found your blog! How exciting. It is fun seeing what you guys have been up to! You can check out our blog at: kevanandnatalie@blogspot.com
We were sad you couldn't come scrapbook with us next weekend!
Chat soon - Natalie

Marc M said...

Way to go Zeth. Looks like you are taking very well after your dad!!! State Championships lie ahead for sure with a coach like that! :) Great blog Angela. Erin is creating ours as I write this. I will send you the link once done. Take care!