Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Could Life Be Better.....

A couple of weeks ago Russ and I were invited to go to a fund raiser benefit dinner for the school district. My most favorite piano player and composer, John Schmidt, was the entertainer. I was in heaven...I love just listening to his music let alone get to see him play it. So after the performance I jokingly said to my friends, I am going to go get his autograph. They told me that I really should, so I went out of my comfort zone and went over to talk to him. I told him that I was truly his biggest fan in this room...he laughed and we talked for a little bit and then he signed my program...it was awesome! I had a great day!

4 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Ha ha, that's cute. It's like you're 5 again, getting an autograph. I so would've done the same thing! Glad you enjoyed your evening. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Angela said...

Thanks Emily! That is exactly how I felt...like a little kid. In fact when I got home and told Zeth about it he chuckled, but he knows how much I like his music so he thought it was cool. I am so excited for tomorrow...see you then!

Melinda said...

AWESOME Angela! Sarah would be jealous =)

Amy said...

Way to step out of your comfort zone...it makes the accomplishment so much better!!