Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Piano Recial

I had my piano recital on June 18th this year. It was one of my best!! I was really excited, my students were all prepared and they all did an amazing job. It was truly a pay day for me and reminded me that I do enjoy teaching and I love my students! Abby did awesome..she worked very hard and was able to memorize a 7 page piece. The other piece that she performed was "Soft Shoe Rag" and that is what she is playing in the video. Lydia still needs to find the "LOVE" for the piano, which I hope will come soon. But she was able to learn two pieces and did great! The video is of her playing "Sugar Cookies"....Enjoy.


1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Wow, the girls are really good! They must have an awesome teacher! ;) Chase is LOVIN piano lessons. Maybe he and Lydia could have a battle. :)