Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer FUN for ME !!!

I sure enjoy summer because it is time for the different races. This year it started in May with the Woman of Steel in American Fork. Then on June 6th I went up to Wellsville to ride in the Little Red Riding Hood Bike Ride. Finally June 19th-20th was the RAGNAR. I had a blast at all of them.

WOMEN OF STEEL -- Triathlon


Rachel...Me...Tiffany


LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD BIKE RIDE

This ride really isn't a race...just a nice bike ride. Rachel and I started from her house and rode down to the park in Wellsville. They had rest stops for us along the way with lunch and treats. The shirts are really cute!!! By the time we got back to Rachel's house we rode just about 70 miles! We couldn't have asked for better weather. I had a great time.

RAGNAR/WASATCH BACK

The Ragnar/Wasatch Back was quite the adventure. I decided in November that I would join Rachel's team and started to train. I really had a fun time and have started to really like running. This race consists of a 12 member relay team. You start in Logan and finish in Park City...188 miles. I ran three different legs totally about 12.4 miles. We started at 8:45 Friday morning and finished 33 hours and 50 minutes later! I really had a lot of fun. Thanks TEAM for a great time.


VAN #2....Kim, Angela, Leslie, Rachel, Carlie & Tara...WE ROCK!!!


Carlie and Leslie


Leslie and Rachel


Tara...me...Rachel

1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

You and Tara look so good! Congrats on another race.