Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hey Mom....Take a Picture of Me





Kyler was on the floor playing with his cars and he looked up at me and said..."Mom, take my picture." Then he posed and said "Cheese." He is so funny sometimes. He loves to feel independent...and he feels very independent outside. I have to be so careful because he just goes wherever he wants to. He will just walk into my neighbors' house. One day I was looking for him and I went next door and knocked on the door....Kyler answered. I asked him what he was doing and if Lisa was home. He just said..."Nope, it is just me." I tried to explain to him that he can't just walk into people's houses. He keeps us on our toes...but he is so fun to have around.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ky is such a cheesehead so it is perfect he wanted a picture! You can't help but love him and laugh at him.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Cutest pictures! He sounds like he would just fit in perfectly with my boys. He must have some of his uncle Spencer in him!