Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We Have a TEENAGER in the House!


Well Zeth turned 13 on May 2nd. Zeth was pretty excited when he figured out his birthday was on a Friday! Then his scout leaders planned a over-nighter! But it turned out to be really fun. One of the leaders told the boys that he needed to go get some water and he came back with a big chocolate cake to help Zeth celebrate. Then on Saturday Russ and Zeth went to a late show .... the Iron Man. The family got together on Sunday for some cake and presents, so he had a great weekend. I just can't believe that he is 13. He is an awesome kid. Thanks Zeth for all you do for us.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ummmm....when I said NO pregnant pics it included the not so toned arm!!

Happy Bday Zeth! Hard to believe the grandkids are hitting the teenage era! I still remember the day he was born...what a cute little vomit head he was!

Angela said...

Well at least it was just your arm. I had to go and crop the picture and take you out because I knew that you would not be happy!! Smart thinking on my part, yes?

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZETH!!! Wow, the teenage years have begun. We think the world of you Zeth. Our boys love to 'try' to hang with you when we're around. We hope you had a good one! We love you!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Zeth! Wow...I can't believe he is a teenager. I swear it was just yesterday that Marissa and Zeth were riding their bikes in the apartment parking lot...now look at them!